sir, i am having good knowledge about networking and oracle programming. If u need my
service then pl. revert.

kind regards,
malkiat

Ralph Doncaster <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm looking for a network administrator in India to work remotely for an
ISP I run in Canada. A reliable, low-latency internet connection is
required (i.e. preferably not satellite) to do the work.

Our network is only Linux servers with mainly cisco routers and switches.
I need someone to maintiain RADIUS, DNS, mail (POP/IMAP/SMTP), and Web
(apache). On the networking side it's allocation and subnetting of IPs
assigned to customers, and some static routing.
Knowledge of OSPF and BGP4 is desirable as well.

Pay will be between US$600-$900 per month depending on performance.

Ralph Doncaster, president
6042147 Canada Inc. o/a IStop.com