Hi all

i was thinking more in terms of princess park dead on
the india gate cirlce it would be a fairly central
place for all interested. and it would not be alot of
problem organising the food, drinks, tables and
all...... what i am concerned about is what kind of
network will we have to setup...... the gear for the
network like the cable, hubs , nics, and if we have to
do gaming then as i understand linux would not suffice
..... where as with regards to pcs iwas thinking more
like what happens in the US ... u bring you own and
customise it accordingly...... except for the computer
part i am in a position to do some thing about the
place n stuff well this would cost money that has to
be raised as well...... if some one has contacts.....
that would be nice...... and yes the agenda for the
party should be having fun and going crazy......hehehe
:)

arjun