From: Vaibhav Sharma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 9:34 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ilugd] OS Sequence

Hi Everybody

I just wanted to know how many of us have actually installed more than
two operating systems on a PC. I mean other than our adored "Linux" and,
well, the one who should not be named (Windows). Other day me and my
friend were talking about the sequence in which you have to install
multiple Operating System. After much deliberation we finally said that
in order to have multi-boot system, the correct sequence IMHO is as
follows:-
1.      Windows 98
2.      Windows NT
3.      Windows 2000
4.      Windows XP
5.      Red hat Linux 9.0 (with GRUB being the bootloader)

4 windows aur 1 Linux! Bahut nainsaafi hai!!!! But with GRUB controlling
the boot sequence of these four it seems all the more powerful. He He
He.

Anyway I would like to have the opinion of the members of the list. Has
anyone installed these many operating systems on your or yours enemies
system. In case yes, what problems did you face if any? And what are the
pitfalls that should be avoided? Has anyone prepared any checklist for
installing these Operating Systems.

Kind Regards

Vaibhav Sharma
Thirty years from now it won't matter what shoes you wore,
how your hair looked or what jeans you bought.

What will matter is what you learned and how you used it.

Contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]