From: Dr. Nicholas Ted [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 7:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ilugd] PLEASE REPLY

From: Dr. Nicholas Ted
Tel: 234-8033074806
fax: 234-1-7596714
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Dear sir/Madam,
In order to transfer out (USD 12.6 M) Twelve million Six
Hundred United States Dollars) from African Development Bank. I
have the courage to ask you to look for a reliable and honest
person who will be capable for this important business
believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.
I am Dr. Nicholas Ted, the Chief Auditor of African Development
Bank(ADB).
There is an account opened in this bank in 1998 and since
nobody has operated on this account again.
After going through some old files in the records, I discovered
that if I do not remit this money out urgently it would be
forfeited for nothing. The owner of this account is
Mr.Smith B.Andreas, a foreigner,and a miner at kruger gold co.,
a geologist by profession and he died since 1998. No other
person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the
account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to
me as well that this company does not know anything about this
account and the amount involved is (USD 12.6M) Twelve Million,
six Hundred United States
Dollars million dollars. I want to first transfer
US$6,000,000:00 Six million United States Dollars from this
money into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest,
but I don't know any foreigner.
I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money
cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be
approved to any foreign account because the money is in us
dollars and the former owner of the account is Mr. Smith
B.Andreas he is a foreigner too.
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we
don't know ourselves before. We will sign an agreement, but be
sure that it is real and a genuine business.
I only got your contact address from International Business
Directory,with believe in God that you will never let me down
in this business. You are the only person that I have contacted
in this business; so please reply urgently so that I will
inform you the next step to take immediately.
Send also your private telephone and fax number including the
full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I want
us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us
together so that you can receive this money into a foreign
account or any account of your choice where the fund will be
safe. And I will fly to your country for withdrawal and sharing
and other investments.
I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner
with foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full
co-operation to make this work fine because the management is
ready to approve this payment to any foreigner, who has correct
information of this account, which I will give to you later
immediately, if you are able and with capability to handle such
amount in strict confidence and trust according to my
instructions and advice for our mutual benefit because this
opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful
person in this business because I don't want
to make mistake I need your strong assurance and trust. With my
position now in the office I can transfer this money to any
foreigner's reliable account, which you
can provide with assurance that this money will be intact
pending my physical arrival in your country for sharing. I will
destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive
this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to
discuss with me face to face after which I will make this
remittance in your presence and two of us will fly to your
country at least two days ahead of the money going into the account.
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear
from you that you are ready to act and receive thi s fund in
your account. I will use my position and influence to effect
legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your
account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and
foreign exchange departments.
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of
the total amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for
expenses both parties might have incurred during the process of
transferring.
I look forward to your earliest reply
Dr. Nicholas Ted