Resource ID: 55
Title: Free Linux CDs
Category: Operating System
FREE LINUX CDs
************************

This message is to all Linux users around Delhi especially the ones who are ready to
contribute Linux Opearting System CD for Free.

I can distribute Linux CDs (any open source software or operating system) in South
Delhi for free if anyone can provide me with latest softwares and operating systems.I
have a CD-R and i can distribute any Version but there are some conditions : THE PRICE
OF BLANK MEDIA WOULD BE PAID BY THE RECIEVER AND THE MEETING DESTINATION AROUND
HIS\HER HOME WILL BE OF MY CHOICE LIKE PLACES SUCH AS LAJPAT NAGAR,South-Ex,C.P,Nehru
Place,Defence Colony,AASHRAM or any place around Defence Colony.

So I am requesting my Linux Friends in South Delhi to please provide me with the
latest copies of open source softwares and oprating systems so that I can fulfil the
daily-growing needs of Linux Copies ( as we regularly read in HT-Tech column every
Mondayz)especially.

I can collect CDs from Your Place if you wish.But

PLEASE REPLY POSITIVELY."
Inform when comment is added: ON
Inform when resource is rated: ON
- Submitted by Puneet Arora on 07/21/2003.