Dear all,
Many regrets for my non-attendance. Out of town first abroad, then for sister's wedding. See you all in the August meet. Let's have a show of force this time,
Regards, Ashwin Baindur
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

LinuxLingam writes:

dear all,

linux-delhi is pathetic.

unlike the rest of linux user groups in india,
we are in the captial of the country.
more importantly, we have been invited to hold our meetings in the conference room of the ministry of communications, information, and technology.
we are usually full of fire and brimstone with our convictions.

despite all this,
only six to seven showed up for this month's ilug-d meet, from our nearly 2,000 people in the mailing list.

wretched support.
don't blame the rains.

what happened to dhruv, pankaj, supreet, sandip bhattacharya, vivek, hemant saraf, ashwin baindur, alolita, amit goel, ghane, ravi, ajay, prakash, pawan, ravi, tarun dua, amitabh, everybody else who has been regularly attending the meets, and the lurkers on the list?

i suppose this goes to show two things:

linux-delhi is falling apart.
linux is dead.

:-(