ok! right away !!
:D

hello sir,
welcome to the real world!

we generally "kindly" provide information, but "sending" details is
slightly beyond most of the people's league out here...
a request, well ok, but frankly i doubt anyone's going to do that...

anyhow, if you wish to "know" more, why don't you search the net? or
maybe ask for pointers? no one's anyways, going to "Mail!" you the
details ...

affly
robins