ILUG-D mailing list subscription list is not tied to your ILUG-D accounts. When you
login at ILUG-D site and update your account, you update ONLY your ILUG-D account. For
changing mailing list subscription, you need to (a) unsubscribe your old address (b)
subscribe your new address.

However, the idea is indeed a good one. Any takers?

Regards,
Nishi