On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 01:33:18PM +0530, Ambar Roy wrote:

> [...]

I am from Kochi (Kerala). I have never been in Delhi.

I  upgraded my  potato server  to woody  in a  single day  using  a 64
kilobits/sec leased line which gives a throughput of 4-5kilobytes/sec.

Debian base is just 30 MB. You can have a server in less than 500 MB.
Apt-get is a wonderful tool yaar. I daily updates my server.

Regards
--
 .''`.     Dileep M. Kumar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
: :'  :    http://www.kumarayil.net