+++ Jasmeet S. Virdi [21/08/03 16:55 +0530]:
> Hi,
>    Does anyone have any idea about where to specify the "from:" name in
> Pine configuration. There is a field for specifying the "From Domain"
> and the "Display name", but not the from name. Eg,   my mail goes from
> "Dname <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>", there are options to specify Dname, and
> Domain but not Rname. By default it picks up the name of the logged in
> user. Is there any place I can change this ?

Two possible solutions:
1. This was the first problem that I encountered when I started using Pine.
The answer is in the Pine FAQ. Some weird stuff in the pine config.
2. Shift to muttttttttt!!!!!! It even changes my From address automatially
depending upon the list I reply to!

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya                        http://www.sandipb.net