    LL> dear all, kishore received his thanks for the delicious cake,
    LL> LL for the indian mithai, but no one thanked raj for the
    LL> coffee, chai, arrangments, venue, use of his pc, etc.

    LL> hey raj! thanks.

Thanks.  I enjoyed it, and I think the real thanks go to Tarun, Viksit
and Pankaj for the presentations and to everyone who showed up for
making it a lively and interesting Meet.

BTW, the pictures from my cam are up on the linux-delhi.org web site.
Ashwin will be posting the minutes anytime now -- he's a busy man.

    LL> and am *hugely* disappointed nearly 20 of you shoed up. i was
    LL> expecting just alok sinha and i, so we could have had
    LL> half-a-cake each of the birthday celebrations !

I just about managed to get a `dipped-finger' taste of the cake, and
none of the mithai.  *Sigh* guess I'll become even thinner ;-)

-- Raju
--
Raj Mathur                [EMAIL PROTECTED]      http://kandalaya.org/
                      It is the mind that moves