Hi,

See Contorl Centre/Control Manager for all your problems.

malkiat

KRIPLANI SANDEEP <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear Friends,

I am a new user of Mandrake 9.0. THe problem which i am facing is that I
do not find my hard disk partitions on the desktop, although the floppy and
CD ROM are present. I am able to reach files in the hard disk partitions by
other utility in file manager. Secondly, I am unable to configure Network/
LAN in my computer. The message says that "unable to find lan".

please help me sort out the problems

regards,

Sandeep Kriplani

MALKIAT