Hi,

I have latest 9.0 RH CDs. For getting the same, pl.contact me offlist of ILUGD. It
will cost u Rs.50/-per CD (three CDs) plus Rs.20/- on a/c of courier charges. you may
send me a draft for Rs.170/- favouring Malkiat Singh payable at Ludhiana. My add is :

Malkiat Singh (EDP Deptt) c/o
Oswal Woollen Mills Limited,
Sherpur, G.T.Road,
Ludhiana-141003

Phone No.0161-2542501 (Extn.No.254)

After receipt of DD, CDs wud be dispatched to you imediately.

malkiat
satish khatri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi
on studying ext2 and ext3 file systems i found that starting
block(or physical sector) for inode tables in a group differ from
version, block size and partition size. Can anyone please help me
out by telling me a general formula to locate starting sector (or
block number) of inode tables in a group. Those groups which have
super block and group descriptor block, Inode table location can
be found easily. but those groups which don't have super block and
group descriptor block there is no general formula.
please help me out
thanx
bye

On Wed, 03 Sep 2003 MALKIAT BENIPAL wrote :
>Hello guys,
>
>I have learnt that wine provides both a development toolkit
>(Winelib) for porting windows sources to Unix and a program
>loader, allowing many unmodified windows binaries to run on
>x86-based Unix, including Linux, FreeBSD and solaris. Since I
>have never used it earlier and I have downloaded a file for
>playing MP3 files in linux namely MusicMatch Jukebox, one of the
>best music player and winning three awards for the best music
>player in a row. As this application runs through Wine only and
>it has an extention of .sh (a script file). I tried to install it
>directly from a shell prompt but it gives "check sum error" which
>is due to the condition of its use through wine.
>I use Mandrake 9.0 and the file that I had downloaded for wine
>is wine-20030813.tar. Pl.let me know how it is used with other
>windows binaries to run them in linux. Is wine already supplied
>with Mandrake 9.0 and installed during its installation ?
>
>Thanks in advance,
>

>MALKIAT
>
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

SOLDIER NEVER QUITS TILL HE IS DEAD.