I propose to hold the meeting at my office.

The address is:
        Induslogic Inc.
        4th Floor, Picadilly House
        276, Capt Gaur Marg,
        Srinivaspuri
        Delhi 110065, India.
        P: +91.11.5170.9070
        F: +91.11.5170.9071
        C: +91.9811.535353

If everybody agrees to the venue, I will send directions in a separate mail.

As requested by Raj, I can arrange for an OHP (VGA input) and 1 ix86 machine
with Linux on it.
Internet connection (thru this machine) will be available.

The machine would be relatively vanila (for example, no Gnome / KDE or
Xlibraries installed).
If any software should be pre-installed on the machine (openoffice ?),
please let me know and I will try to ensure that it is available before the
meeting.

I should be probably also able to manage some snacks and soft drinks :-)

With Warm Regards
Tarun Upadhyay
Www.tarunupadhyay.com