My company INDUSLOGIC  is recruiting engineers. If you or your colleagues /
friends are interested, please mail CVs to me.

Salary and Work Environment better than most companies. All positions are in
Delhi (with travel to US) unless otherwise specified.

The positions open for immediate hiring are

1. J2EE/JSP/Java/XML/Struts with 2 -6 years of experience

2. VB.net, ASP.net, C# with 2-6 Years of experience

3. Team Leads - 5-8 Years of experience on J2EE or Microsoft Technologies

4. Project Manager - 10+ Years of experience on contemporary technologies
for Delhi & Mumbai

5. Database Architects - 6+ Years of experience on large databases  (Oracle)
designing

6. Database Engineers - 3-5 years of experience on SQL, database design

With Warm Regards

Tarun Upadhyay

Induslogic Inc.

Industrial Strength Software