Dear all,

I have samsung CDROM and CD writer. While using X-CDRoast in KDE my Read Device shows
the name of my CD writer (as well as in all options ie. writing, verifying etc)  and
when I try to assign it the read device as my CDROM and click on the option to choose
read device, the pointer sign remains busy for a long time and does not give the
option to choose the read device. Alternatively, I have to choose the device as CD
writer (assigned by default) and then burn the respective CDs using the CD writer only
both for reading and writing.

Can I choose the read device as CDROM using X-CDroast in KDE, if so, pl. guide and
oblige.

thanks

MALKIAT