Hi Everybody,
 Can any one provide me the software of Oracle 9i for
Linux ??? I do want to install it on RedHat 9 box. At
present I am having the software of Oracle 8i(8.1.7)
but unable to install it on RedHat 9 box. This oracle
was installed upto RedHat 8. So if any one is having
software of Oracle 9i for linux please contact me on
the following address ( in working days from 10am to
5pm ) or reply me on this email address immediately.I
will be much thankful to that person. Thanks in
advance and awaiting reply ...

=====
Pankaj Kumar [Jr. Programmer]
DOEACC Centre,