Good Day Raj,

  Hope you doing great.

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 12:11, Raj Mathur wrote:

>     Trevor> Linuxers....if the challenge below is good enough please
>     Trevor> email your c.v's to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and a cc to
>     Trevor> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[snip]

 I would appreciate this forum where in you have raised the issues of
personal gain.

 Raj, your comments are taken heed of and i do appreciate the same. But
lemme re-iterate that there was a lapse on not adding
"[ot][jobs][commercial]" to the subject hearder".

 I will continue to post to mailing lists for [ot] subjects i think i
make sense. As an administrator for your lug mailing list please go
ahead and do the needful you need to prevent spam from getting through.

 Raj, like you i too am a very frequent contributor on the fsf-os front
and do realise that there are a ton of good talented indivizuals who
desire good oppurtunities but ofcourse don't need to be spammed and
hence we have a "[ot][jobs][commercial]" subject header that got missed
as regards to this mail.

 Have a great day Raj and please do what you think is right to prevent
spam from hitting your mailing lists and i will do mine.

 Cheerio Raj!!!.

Trevor

--
( >-        LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
/~\    __        [EMAIL PROTECTED]       __   /~\