Hi,
Mozilla 1.2.1 browser with KDE3 supports almost all major javascript
features though its true that its performance is not like IE. From the
short info in the mail it is difficult to judge that what type of
javascript code to run in Mozilla. Regarding masquerading you can visit
this link
http://www.ericgiguere.com/articles/masquerading-your-browser.html

ciao
Keshab