vivek khurana wrote:
Hi! Everyone
I had this thought today, that is it possible to
block coppying of files from a particular directory to
any other directory or device such as floppy
etc.(provided respective file system is mounted). I
had serched google and freshmeat but cannot find any
command, utility or tweak for this. Does any one knows
the trick. (asking this just for general knowledge)

Please ignore my previous mail about this subject - I had misunderstood what you wanted.

I think Aseem Asthana has replied to your question over at LIP - well you did cross post!

Regards,
Varun Varma,