Friends,

Help required as per mail below.

Reagrds
Atul

Subject: Re: [governmentforge] XML Data Integration Engine
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 10:34:47 -0400
From: Eric Jahn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'm a member of the local LUG, but they're pretty anti-XML as a group and
 many of them Java for that matter.  This will probably have to be a Java
 app, since it has robust enough libraries in XML messaging.  I'll probably
 end up using MySQL or PostgreSQL as the database, but the app server side of
 it's going to be the tricky part.  Thanks!

On Monday 13 October 2003 10:18 am, Atul Asthana wrote:
> Check with local LUG.
> Also, the database companies may be able to help. Check with SAP, MySQL,
> PostgreSQL and their mailing lists.
>
> Regards
> Atul
>
> > I'm implementing a public case management application/database in
> > Sarasota,
> > FL, but I need to share to share this data with other systems in our
> > area.
> >
> > My app has an XML push/pull mechanism as the only way communicate with
> > other
> > applications.  Other agencies in my area are implementing similar
> > applications which have XML communication capabilities or can have them
> > added.  I'm looking for an open source database application that can
> > receive
> > and validate asynchronously transferred XML/SOAP messages and make the
> > data
> > available to other applications that request this same information.  What
> > this will do is keep case management data synchronized across multiple
> > applications, and this app will "broker" that communication.  I see such
> > an
> > app as a potential "synching killer app" for government.  If I can't find
> > one, we need to build one.  Does anyone know of any projects which I can
> > piggyback onto?

> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.
No Late Fees & Free Shipping.