Hi all,
I have been recently using Thunderbird for reading newsgroups. There is a feature that i can;t get across. i have the newsgroup added correctly, in the left pane when i click on the name of the newsgroup, it downloads the new messages and they are visible in the righ pane. When a new message is posted, it shows up next to the newsgroup name in the left pane as a number, but is not shown in the left pane by default. I want it to be shown in the left pane as well. Right now i have to switch to some other newsgroups (using the left pane) and then switch back to the present one (using the left pane again) to get the new messages. Am i missing some setting somewhere ? Any pointers ?

-js