List,
Am in the process of setting up an experimental Linux-based media lab in Sarvapriya Vihar, near IIT Gate. We have a few computers up and running but we need a good broadband internet connection -

The primary criteria is that the connection should not have a limit on the amount of data transferred per month. Otherwise, even a 64kbps connection will do.

If anyone has any suggestions or, in the alternate, horror stories, would be glad to hear from them.

Aniruddha Shankar
---
(X) Yes! I am a brain damaged lemur on crack, and would like to buy your software package for $499.95