From: LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ilugd] knoppix with my data
Date: Sat, 01 Nov 2003 01:13:25 +0530

dear all,

knoppix seems to pack a blank cd to the brim with 699MB of data. not all of it is required.

i want to create a special version of knoppix for my personal use.
remove about 100 mb of data i don't want on it.

then, i wish to burn multiple-sessions of my data on the free space,
with stuff such as impress slides, openoffice documents, email archives,
bookmars, and similar data files.

thus, this becomes my os+apps+my data cd. i could pop it in anyone's pc,
deliver my presentations, work on my files, burn them again on the cd,
and not have to worry about owning a laptop and lugging it around.

how do i go about doing this Mera Walla Knoppix.

? LL