On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 17:43, supreet wrote:
> I think RedHat 9 and fedora are similar.
> No major change

there are some changes, mentioned on the site. think of fedora as redhat
10 or something.

nope, AFAIK fedora is not the enterprise version.

> Maybe 2 3 months would bring really interesting changes in fedora
> Integration of apt-get/synaptic is something I look forward to.

well that's already happening. incidentally apt-get and synaptic also
work for older releases, such as redhat 7.2, 7.3 etc. i think i even saw
some level of support for even older releases on a site.

the integration would hopefully solve a few loose ends i am facing these
days.

:-)
LL