LinuxLingam wrote:

SCO Fires back, Subpoenas Stallman, Torvalds et al

"SCO has just, within the past hour, announced that
they have fired back against IBM's legal broadside, with one of
their
own, [1]filing subpoenas against several of the biggest names in
Linux.
SCO filed subpoenas with the U.S. District Court in Utah, targeting
six
different individuals or organizations. Those include Novell; Linus
Torvalds, creator of the Linux kernel; Richard Stallman of the Free
Software Foundation; Stewart Cohen, chief executive of the Open
Source
Development Labs; and John Horsley, general counsel of Transmeta." Links

1. http://zdnet.com.com/2100-1104_2-5106450.html

The plot is thickening, and therefore interesting. I do hope this really happens since these great figures of history will go to court, talk preferably without lawyers, where things get recorded, and the judges get, hopefully, good lessons.

However, we should not always play their game according their rules. Sometimes we need to play our own game and following our own rules.

Nagarjuna