Hi Anuj
This month we have included Bhavya OS instead of LiFY on popular demand of
readers to get taste of other Linux Distro . We have got some reports of
the CD not working properly on few PC's . On further inspection we got the
followig reponse from Bhavya Soft please send the problems faced by you
directly to them
------------------------

     We have identified that the /preinit occurs
only with LG CD-Rom Drives, LG-CDRoms do not seem to
support mount() system call( used by slash shell to
mount the BhavyaOS CD), as it is with the RedHat
Kernel, This has been tested and failed with the
RedHat nash shell also, we are thus shortly making
available a new binitrd.gz and binstall.gz on our site
which have a seperate static mount utility to acheive
this, with regards to troubles starting X-Server in
some win 98 installations, this is due to the
preloading of heavy windows drivers as windows starts,
we recommending using Safe mode DOS prompt and run
bhavya.bat( bhavya.bat be edited to remove vga=0x315
and hda=scsi) . Kindly redirect any complaints to the
link below.

http://www.freewebs.com/bhavyasoft/contact.html

Kindly ask the users to give the hardware details
along with the last few lines of the error
encountered.
we hope this would solve the problem some of you are facing
regards
Abhishek Kumar
Linux Expert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]