I got a copy of the following for anybody who wants them. Please mail me offlist at sandip (at) puroga.com.

It is similar to knoppix except that while knoppix is based on Debian, Adios is based on redhat linux.

- Sandip

------------------------
[002] - ADIOS boot CD 2.00
  by nrichter (http://freshmeat.net/users/nrichter/)
  Tuesday, November 18th 2003 21:57

Desktop Environment :: Gnome
Desktop Environment :: K Desktop Environment (KDE)
Desktop Environment :: Window Managers :: IceWM

About: ADIOS boot CD is a Linux live CD based on Red Hat Linux and a 2.4
series kernel, with additional support for squashfs, LIDS, SELinux, and
FreeSwan. The CD can run from RAM, USB memory stick, or use FAT/EXT files
for /var, or copy/install the CD to FAT/EXT files. The user can choose
from KDE, GNOME, or IceWM. The user can start User Mode Linux (UML)
virtual machines, each of which can start X. Each of the virtual machines
can be networked via virtual ethernet switches and hubs. ADIOS requires at
least 128MB RAM to run X11.

Changes: This version updates Linux and adds more boot and run options

License: GNU General Public License (GPL)

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya                        http://www.sandipb.net
sandip at puroga.com