Dear Tushar,
Thanks for your help. I want a volunteer for first step to Samadhi. Can you get a copy of GNuIIWin and demonstrate it?
I've got a dual-boot Athlon with Win XP and RH 8.0. Sorry, no fedora :-). You'll have to work on that. Reply me offline if you would like to accept this. If not, we'll consider some other form of help.
Regards, Ashwin

From: "Tushar Shah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ilugd] Reg: The December Meet
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 11:37:25 +0530 (IST)

Hi,
   I am willing to volunteer for the installation demo during the december
meet(subject to condition  my end-semester exams finish on time ) .
Also I am not experinced with Debain , So I can give a demo based on
fedora :) . Also I will not be able to arrange for a machine .Someone
else has to arrange for it
bye
Tushar Shah