[Forwarding without prejudice (FWP).  Please CC Jaipal on responses --
Raju]

Message from Jaipal Kajla:

I am working as lecturer and i want my students to work on linux but the problem is
that i do not know linux and we do not have any contact of perason who can teach my
students, we are even ready to pay and my studets are also interested in joining ur
group and we want that linux should grow among students. so if u can talk to me on
mobile i will be thankful to you. My mobile no. is 9811287706(Hutch delhi). I hope you
will help me in strengthing the linux community.

BYE BYE
 and thankls in advance.