good part: i think more lan cards wouldnt be required. if its a bus
system (like mine). i have earlier, transferred about 400kbps from a
person on the local hub, while the internet speed still is "supposed" to
be 64kbps... (and its NOT metered, atleast not by my cable-wallah).

bad part:
the most that i think of is you "manually" splitting downloads, and
asking the second half to go via the friends proxy. i know the solution
sucks, but i guess for "transparent" multiple channel, as far as i know
the other side (read the cable wallah) too needs to be multiple
"aware"... which i really doubt would be allowed, or would happen.

any other suggestion, or correction is ofcourse welcome.

affly
robins