  From: Ashwin Baindur
  Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 3:15 PM
  Subject: Mandrake recd

  Dear Puneet,
  Thanks, 3 CDs Mandrake 9.2 recd. Let me know offlist if anything is to be paid and
how to send it. If nil, then Thanks from all of us. I'll hand them over to Raju Mathur.
  Regards, Ashwin

  Dear all,
  Mandrake 9.2 with me - thanks to Puneet. Should we distribute this in place of Red
Hat?
  Regards, Ashwin