sigh! your mascot illustration is great.vector illustrations are
possible, and scalable to some extent, but do not suit the purpose of a
logo.

the word logo comes from ancient greece, it has nothing to do really
with that thing called the 'corporate logo' which is a bastardization of
an original, sacred idea.

a shape is invoked with powers that it manifests in its form. that is a
logo. like in indian mysticism we have a statue which is 'sthaaptith' so
that it gets invoked. to some extent a logo has many similarities of
purpose with a 'yantra', though an indic 'yantra' is a far more powerful
and complex concept. anyways, to restate, this has nothing to do with
the popular terms 'corporate logo'.

trust industrialization and corporates to screw up the idea./

however, in the world of opensource, muft, mukt software, the logo can
regain its original glory and purpose. as a shape or a vessel invoked
with the powers it manifests. such a logo may just be created for
linux-delhi. and it will complement and enhance your illustration of the
mascot nicely.

no issues, confrontations, my closed mind versus your open mind, or
other stuff happening here.

i'll be buying your teeshirt too.

:-)
LL