On Wed, 2003-12-03 at 03:45, LinuxLingam wrote:

> anybody from the win / mac domain wanna match this feature-to-feature?
> 50-paisa bet says you can't do this muft and mukt.

By very definition impossible to be muft and mukt in those domains.. ;-o

Yeah I also impressed a few of our in house "experts" who were forever
talking of ppt files.... Also check out the muft and mukt Draw....cool
enough features for me.
One feature that I have not worked out how is to make a pps like files
that just starts the show without having to go through couple of
clicks...ideas?
--
Sudev Barar

Learning Linux