Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 22:03:09 +0530
From: "Ejain" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [ilugd] Please solve the problem its is needed
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi friends
I am writing this for second time please do respond to this email whoever reads it.
I am a new user of Linux with all linux winxp and winme installed on different partitions of mine computer.Mine harddisk is FAT32 formatted.Mine PC is Pentium III 550 MHz.
Earlier it was all work fine but from a few days mine PC while booting have ceased to show boot in linux menu however it still shows boot in winme or winxp menu.
Please if any one of you have the sollution do give it to me.
I shall be very very grateful.
Abhishek jain
ejain.com
gyandev.com