Hi Folks,

         Just to express my views on the meet. It was a massive meeting
which really can open the *closed* eyes of the people who just are
scared of the Golden Word "Linux", and can really make them Love it
after attending the meet. And the majority of credit goes to
*Ash*Win*... Thank you very much for all the efforts made by you and
your Team...
Me and the two newbie (came along with me) really cherished the meet and
would encourage such steps in the future so that the fire remains
burning...
The words that came out of the mouth of LL were amazing and really made
sense for us... :)
Would request Ashwin and Raj to upload the minutes and photographs as
early as convenient so that I can see (and make others see) my
photograph with Raj and the Penguin sweetie... (A little bit selfish in
that case-Please don't mind)
In brief it was amazing day for me to meet such great personalities
under a single roof.
Thanks a lot for making that possible...
Three Cheers for ILUG-D...
Hip Hip Hurray...
Hip Hip Hurray...
Hip Hip Hurray...

Now, I am able to hear a huge voice... and am *sure* in a couple of
months this voice will be echoed in *Entire Delhi*...

Let's keep the fire burning in our hearts and let's make a sincere
effort to light it in others...

Regards,

Gurpreet Singh Sachdeva