On Mon, 2004-01-05 at 20:59, Gurpreet Singh Sachdeva wrote:
> Must be due to Time Skew Error...
>
> Try
> #touch /etc/mail
> #touch /etc/mail/*
>
> And restart the Sendmail service...
>
> HTH...
>
> Regards,
>
>  Gurpreet Singh Sachdeva

If you are referring to sendmail start error....I found that this always occurred when
you installed any RH version.
The error says your sendmail files have time stamp in future...some thing like that.
Surprisingly the error will disappear next day.
What I have inferred is that at the time of install the GMT (or probably EST USA) is
stamped on some sendmail files and since we end up setting our system to IST the error
remains till the local time in GMT is past the time stamp.
HTH
--
Sudev Barar

Learning Linux