Time to start planning out the January Meet

1. We need a venue ( preferably a location with a PC with CDROM and if
possible an LCD projector )
Members can propose venue(s) they can provide or arrange for.

2. Theme, talks and Takeaway: Suggested Theme Gaming
a)Sudev volunteered at the last meet to demo LTSP setup.
b)Raj showed of the games(big graphical First Person Shooters and other
similar resource hungry stuff) running absolutely fine on his Laptop.
c) Does someone have the latest pre-compiled Games CD with Open Source
Games. If we can get it this would be the takeaway of the meet.
(Don't ask me about T-shirts yet, I'll give it )
d) Someone talking about games development using open source libraries and
similar is more than welcome
e) Java Users Group is welcome(I am one of them so please direct your
brickbats to me) to take one of the talk slots for the presentation they
choose

-Tarun