On Fri, 2004-01-09 at 14:40, Vijay Thakur wrote:

Good to hear you love Linux.

I request you to go to http://www.linux-delhi.org and subscribe to the
main Linux Delhi List for the same. The cd_at_linux-delhi.org is meant
only for coordinating/buying/selling FLOSS CDs.

In the extreme right column in the middle of the page there is
subscription/un-subscription interface for the same.
> (1) Apache Web Server
> (2) Send Mail Server
> (3) Samba Server
> (4) FTP Server
> (5) Domain Name Server
> (6) Printing & File Sharing
Some resources to start can be found at
http://www.tldp.org
> I am using Webmin as a graphical user interface to configure the
> mentioned subject.There are some queries about the mentioned subject.
> If are experts & using these server practically,
>  mail me. I will visit to you personnally to clear my douts. Mail me
> you address with phone number.
I am sure you will find your answers if you mail your questions to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.
And if you want to see people in flesh and blood(oops) welcome to the
ILUGD meeting (III Sunday of every
month) Details of the ILUGD meeting are announced on
http://www.linux-delhi.org
and on the ILUGD_at_lists.linux-delhi.org mailing list.
Cheers!!
-Tarun
PS: Please include Vijay while you reply to this message as he may not
be subscribed to this list