Hi there,
I Have a D-Link DFM 560ES modem.
It works fine as a standard modem in REd Hat LInux 9.
It should work as a standard modem with your configuration too.
Arvind

Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 20:20:26 -0800 (PST) From: ananda rao <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Subject: [ilugd] assembling a linux box To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Message-ID: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

dear all
i am a newbie. i am also assembling a pc. i want this
pc to house all hardware components that will run
without any hitch in linux (RH9). will be very glad
and much obliged if any of you can provide me info. i
have a DishnetDSL connection and using an Aztech
DSL500U usb modem on Windows 2000 Professional box. i
could not get my D-Link 56Kbps external recognized by
RH9. ditto with the Aztech DSL500U usb modem. would
much appreciate if i can find out which modem has
linux drivers. same for graphics card.
thanks in advance
anandarao313
---