I am going to be there and would request all of you who could come to make it a sucessfull meet
cheers : )
Abhishek

From: LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ilugd] Re: Linux Delhi January 2004 Meet
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:20:13 +0530

On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 22:15, Anand Shankar wrote:
> Ever since I shifted to Faridabad in April 2003, I could'nt attend more than
> 2 ILUGD meets, despite being very seriously intending to cover the distance.
>
> Would love to see an ILUGD meet at Faridabad!!
>
> Anand Shankar

yes, i know what extraordinary effort anand has to put in, to attend an
ilug-d. once he hitched all the way to piragari for a meet, then got a
lift till near hyatt on ring road, to catch a bus to take him back to
faridabad. so abhishek, would love to see you make an effort just once
to get till faridabad in turn. looks like we haven't had an ilug-d in
faridabad for a long time (maybe *very* long time, or even never) so
let's have one there.

the national capital region has a population of more than 10 million
people, condensed into delhi, gurgaon, faridabad, noida, in a growing
radius. am sure you'd find a couple of tiny countries with that kind of
population. so how many people among these 10 million can we reach out
to, with the message of gnulinux?

the NCR is the treasure-chest of the North of India. The North is the
treasure-chest of the country. THis is also the biggest market for
computers in india. if ilug-d has to hike it once a month across the
span of the NCR, no big deal.

:-)
LL