Satyaakam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I want to purchase a mobile to access the net in my
> Linux Box. Will you tell me that which
> Company,Brand,Model or series mobile is best to
> setup and to configure under linux OS in very
> reasonable price.

i am not aware of GSM based mobiles i have used
Reliance mobiles with both Serial and USB interface,
phones with Serial interface had a stable connection.
the phone with USB connection seems to disconnect
every 1 minute or so any body else facing similar
probs ??

cheers
Satyakam

=====
Plot # 479,Osmania University Colony
Darga , Hyderabad 500018
Ph:23568171
Dear Satyakaam,

Reliance mobile is very costly. Will you not suggest me any nokia or motorola mobile
to net access under Linux OS.  I want to take a post paid connection of Spice, Airtel.
 I can not afford reliance mobile. you mean that I have to purchase a serial port to
connect the mobile with Linux os PC. I am confused about the cable.  One cable is with
USB & Serial or I have to purchase two cables.

Vijay Thakur

Chandigarh

Yahoo! India Mobile: Ringtones, Wallpapers, Picture Messages and more.Download now.