Folks,

We are looking for a candidate with about 5 years experience in System
and Network Administration.We require robust exposure to a diverse IT
base.

Requirements:
Technical

1 Excellent grasp of IT theory and concepts. Should be familiar with
the concepts of IETF RFCs.
2 Have at least 2 years of Unix Admin experience.
3 Have at least 2 years of Windows Admin experience. This does not
include your own desktop.
4 Exposure to Lotus Notes will be an advantage

Managerial
1 Should be able to lead a team to deliver pre-defined goals
2 Should be able to plan for resources before starting a project
3 Good communication skills in English, especially clarity in writing

The job will be primarily based in New Delhi. The Appointee will be
required to travel to branches within India, as well as to our Offices
abroad.

The Appointee will report to the Senior Manager - Tech Group, in our
Head Office, Singapore.

See: http://jobsearch.monsterindia.com/getjob.asp?JobID=20690962 for a
formatted copy.

Please note, this is a high-pressure job.  You will work all sorts of
hours (not long hours, just funny hours).  You are expected to sleep
with a phone in your year.  You are expected to listen to me screaming
at you.  (the good part: only I will scream at you.  You can scream at
everyone else).  You are expected to fly off at 2 days notice for a
week to a country of my choice, learn the language on the plane, argue
with a vendor, and arrive back looking fresh.  You are expected to
know the difference between an interface and an implementation.  And
most important, you will be VERY CLEAR IN YOUR COMMUNICATION.  People
hu rite mailz in abbr, pl xcuse.

Salary will be good.  I am not making it up, I can afford to pay well,
I just do not know how much you will demand.

Interested?  Please mail me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .  Consider this a
first test.  I will be in Delhi next week, we can talk on Saturday or
at your convinience.

--
Sanjeev