South Delhi it is then :)

Meeting for all involved with LA 2004 on Sunday, 5pm at my place.
Please drop in if you haven't managed to sign up for hard manual
labour and/or donating your skills, resources and hard-earned money
for the event!

Address:    BB/3G DDA Flats
            Munirka

Directions:
            1. Come onto the Outer Ring Road somewhere.

            2. Turn into Street B of DDA Munirka.  Big Udipi
            restaurant at the beginning of the street. (See below)

            2a. If coming from IIT, take the 3rd turn to the left
            after the Africa Avenue turn to the right.  All three
            crossing have signals, all three are left turn only.

            2b. If coming from Vasant Vihar, take the first right
            (second signal) after the Vasant Vihar Bus Depot.

            3. Take the second turn to the left.  Now you're on Street
            BB.

            4. Go up the stairs of the 3rd block of houses on your
            left (BB/3).  BB/3G is on the 3rd floor, on the left (the
            door without any nameplate -- I don't want the cops to
            find out my location ;)

Time:       (Once again): 5:30 PM.  Please be on time!

Agenda:     1. Fixing up demos for LA2004.
            2. Deciding on volunteer tasks.
            3. Determining CDs to be sold.
            4. Anything else related to LA2004
            5. Snakes and chai.