hi ritesh,

i was also searching for the same few months ago.

till date i am not able to get any such program, so i
u get any please let me know too ..!!

btw, these days i am doing my R&D into live helpdesk
and forum (installing and try to configure to suit my
orgination need.... both are freewares ofcourse :)

why i am telling u all this is ..... i am quite
intrested in admin things and keep doing research on
such admin tools..

amit

--- Ritesh Agrawal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>