From: "Utsav Handa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 7:12 AM
Subject: [ilugd] HELP!

Hi all Linux Users & gurus(s),

I am a newbie for linux (o.s.). Recently i switched to linux for it's
greater stability,performance  and over all because it's free.
A a newcomer for linux os i recently noticed a problem on installing red hat
linux.
PROBLEM
After installing win98 on partition 1 on hard disk i installed red hat linux
9 on another partition and it's working fine.
But after some days i had to re-install win98 again on my machine and i
noticed that i cannot boot to linux as grub is not functioning.Now the
machine is booting directly to win98.
Is there any solution for my problem?

If yes ,then please help me.

Thanking you all there in advanced.