hi  guys ,
       are there any official t-shirts of the linux
group in delhi , we must have if we dont have it. we
need to do the publicity of the group and the idea is
to bring more and more ppl in the grp who know
somethings abt linux os and its internals so that the
knowledge can be enhanced by sharing among each
other.....what do u say?

regards
Balvinder