  From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 1:38 PM
  Subject: [ilugd] sendmail problem :(

  Hi All,
  I am stuck with a strange problemin sendmail
  I m trying to send mail on internet using sendmail
  I have put my ISP mail relay server in DS tab of sendmail.cf
  Also m able to telnet the relay server from my m/c at port 25
  Also the netstat shows like this
  tcp        0      0 *:smtp                  *:*
  LISTEN

  but when I try sending mail to anywhere outside say abc.com it says
  connecting to abc.com via esmtp
  and then says no route to host
  even a mail to the mail relay server domain says the same

  Is there anyone who has configured sendmail earlier and can help me in
  this regard

  Thanks
  manoj

  Confidentiality Notice

to this message are intended
  for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If
  you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or
[EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately