Hello,

Brief idea about us :

We are concerned with Healthcare society (Non profit organization) and running famous
Hospital in Rajkot named N. M. Virani General Hospital of 150 beds.

Our existing system :

Based on Novell 4.11network. Software is developed in Clipper 5.2 application. We are
having 30 computers connected in network in Hospital.

Server:

- Novell O/S.

- Clipper based Hospital Management System running on Novell Netware.

Client:

- 30 Clients computer in network.

- Which is working on Dos(Diskless clients) and Windows O/S.

Now we are looking to migrate on Linux platform. We are looking to transfer our
Clipper based Hospital management system on Linux platform from Novell platform. We
are under impression that it is possible to run Clipper application on Linux platform
and searching for that utility.

Please let us know following.

-> Is it possible to run Clipper 5.2 application on Linux platform ?

-> If yes, is there any utility availble for that ?

-> Please let us know step by step information OR any URL from where we can get help
for the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

We would be very much thankful for your any suggestion regarding this issue.

Best Regards,

Tech. Dept.

N. M. Virani General Hospital,

Rajkot - 360007.