Quoting LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> yes, i have said this earlier, and am saying it again,
>
> mairu, and others for the forum, P L E A S E go visit
> http://news.gmane.org/gmane.user-groups.linux.delhi
>
> and evaluate what sandip and kishore got rolling a few months ago.

Hi LL

Already seen that link when Sandip mentioned it.
It is not the same as a forum. It will not put you in the top lines of search
engines in terms of popularity and will not in any case help newbies with the
cold interface. It looks like a very useful setup, the problem however,
remains that our two main goals for the forum are :

-Increase Popularity
-Be more accessible and user-friendly to newbies

We can cancel the idea if this seems so far fetched.
No issues.